Disclaimer and Liability Waiver
The Grateful Dog Pte Ltd (“We” or “The Company”) owns and operates the site www.thegratefulpet.sg (“Website”). Our Website offers a seamless way to shop for The Grateful Pet products online and also offers delivery services by our outsourced logistic partners (collectively referred to as “Service”).
At The Grateful Pet, we want your best friends to live their best and healthiest life while also keeping you happy and assured. If your pet has an existing health issue or if you are simply concerned, you please consult with your veterinarian before making any major changes to your dog’s diet.
By accessing or using the Service, you, either an individual or a single entity (“You” or “Your” as applicable) shall in no event hold The Grateful Pet liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages whatsoever arising out of or connected with the use or misuse of our site or services. You agree and acknowledge that any product purchased should be used at your own risk and you should assess the risks individual to your pet before purchasing any product or using any product on your pet. You agree that in the event that The Grateful Pet is deemed liable for any harm caused, the amount which it shall be liable to you shall be limited to the cost of the product.
We do not claim our Services will alleviate, heal or cure any health condition or symptom. At present, we do not provide therapeutic services for specific-medical needs.
- All products and services on the Website are in Singapore Dollars.
- We reserve the right to make price changes and adjustments to discounts at any time without prior notice.
- The Company does not collect or keep credit card/debit card information.
- We utilise third party payment services to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card/debit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a third-party payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making any credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- If the order is cancelled by us for any reason, if you have already made any payment, a refund will be arranged to your credit card/debit card account within 15 days after cancellation.
Purchases above S$68 includes one complimentary delivery. Should you require additional delivery slots, you will be charged at a rate of S$25/delivery (rates are subject to change). Cancellations, holds and pauses due to Public Holidays, weather and traffic-related emergencies and the company’s own service disruptions will not result in additional shipping costs.
Subscription Plan Billing
- By opting in to any of our subscription plans, you have agreed to allow The Grateful Pet to charge your credit card on a recurring basis according to the frequency of your subscription plan. No additional items will be billed outside of your selected items within your invoice unless approved by the owner of the account.
- Billing occurs either every two weeks or four weeks, depending on the subscription plan you have selected.
- If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated.
Offer code & Store Credit Code
- If you are using an offer code or store credit code (“code”), please enter it at the checkout page to avail the discount.
- Combining codes are not permitted unless otherwise stated.
- Holiday and other special promotions may, at the option of The Grateful Pet, carry specific terms and conditions, and We reserve the right to create, amend, and enforce said terms, conditions, and restrictions.
- Should you leave out keying in the code upon your purchase, refunds will not be entertained.
Subscription Plan (Pausing, Rescheduling, Cancellations)
To pause, reschedule or cancel a subscription, please log into your registered account to manage your details through the Website, provided that any subscription fees charged prior to the effective date of will not be refunded, in whole or in part. We require a reasonable amount of time to process your subscription cancellation request. To ensure timely cancellation, you must cancel your subscription at least thirty-six (36) hours prior to the expected time of your next scheduled billing date which will be reflected in your account.
We will do our best to review early cancellations of subscription plans due to medical reasons with supporting documents, on a case-by-case basis.
We reserve the right to modify subscription pricings at any time, upon advance notice to you. If you have not cancelled your Subscription within the specified time after receiving notice of a price change, your subscription plan will auto-renew at the price indicated in your notice.
You acknowledge and agree that The Grateful Pet has no obligation to provide a refund for products or Services rendered once payment has been made.
Refunds will not be issued for delays that are the result of factors outside the control of The Grateful Pet, including but not limited to weather and traffic. If for any reason we have to cancel your delivery, you will be notified by email or by phone, and the number of items cancelled will be automatically added to your next delivery.
We may, based on our sole discretion, terminate your account or your use of the Website at any time. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you incur prior to termination. The Grateful Pet reserves the right to change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspects of the Web Site at any time without prior notice.
All frozen products must be stored in the freezer. As all of our meals are fresh and preservative-free, the properties of the contents will alter if not properly taken care of.
Once your order has been received, we are no longer responsible for any damage or delay on part of other persons, circumstances, or for the security of its contents.
Kindly ensure that full and correct address is provided. Orders with incomplete/incorrect information may result in delayed delivery. If you have instructed us/third-party provider to leave your delivery outside the door or at the concourse any missing delivery under such circumstances shall be at your own risk. You agree and accept that we are entitled, at our option, to charge you an additional redelivery cost of $25 or cancel your order in the event of your failure to accept delivery for whatever reason.
Delivery Schedule (Subscription plan)
If you have opted for a subscription, we will continue to deliver to you on the same day depending on the subscription plan frequency selected. Deliveries will be made according to the time slot selected. Should there be a change in delivery schedule due to early closures or Public Holidays, we will notify you via email one week in advance.
Circumstances Beyond Our Control (Force Majeure)
We endeavour to fulfil all orders based on your selected products, quantities, date, time slot and subscription plan.
- We shall not be liable to you for any breach, hindrance or delay in the performance of our obligations relating to the services we supply on our site attributable to any cause beyond our reasonable control, which shall include prevention occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, act of God, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of any government or government agencies, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other causes whatsoever (whether similar to the foregoing or not) (each a Force Majeure event).
- In instances of hazardous weather such as thunderstorms, we hold the right to cancel our deliveries in order to avoid putting our delivery teams at risk. We will notify you as early as possible and a redelivery will be arranged as soon as possible.
- No refunds will be made for any affected orders due to Force Majeure.
The images and colours displayed on the Website do not necessarily represent or depict actual products offered by The Grateful Pet. Products are subject to change without notice.
The Website may at times contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).